In the intervening time between the start of an event and its conclusion, much can happen that changes the face of the conclusion, and in fact, one may have a very different conclusion than the one that was conceived. When the Lord God Almighty decreed that anyone who wants to be in the millennial kingdom must complete their inaugural mission by June, it was said at a time that the vast majority of people in the kingdom had not even thought of the fact that they might have an inaugural mission.
Today, more than ninety-seven (97%) of those in the kingdom of God have completed their inaugural mission, knowingly or unknowingly. For the remaining three percent (3%), the Lord will grant a reprieve, but they must seriously consider whether or not they genuinely want to be in the millennial kingdom of God. If they do, the Lord expects that they too will complete their inaugural mission, knowingly or unknowingly.
The Lord God Almighty El Shaddai